Digital marketing can be one of the more challenging sectors of the marketing world because it is constantly evolving. What was hot last year, won’t necessarily still be top dog this year. With such a rapidly transforming ecosystem, it’s inevitable that new digital marketing tools and improved strategies will be required in order to keep up with the demand of the connected consumer.
- The evolution of the media landscape.
- The reach argument and the implications for new world marketers.
- The relevance requirement and the role of ‘big data’ in new economy marketing.
- Trans-media as a new marketing tactic.
- How to future proof your brand and business within an ever changing ecosystem.
Who should attend
- Marketing directors
- Brand managers
- Strategic Planners
- Corporate Communications
- Media planners and directors
- Client service
- Small and Medium business owners
You should bring an internet enabled device, notebook, tablet or smart phone along with an open mind and a willingness to engage and debate.
R1600 + VAT per person
Groups (6+), previous students and Alumni Graduates qualify for 10% discount.
If you introduce 5 or more then you get the discount as a commission. (Only available for alumni.)