Mobile marketing is an exceptional, ‘always-on’ medium that’s enabling brands to reach consumers at any time of day or night. Marketers today need to be knowledgeable in multiple marketing channels and strategies, and Mobile Marketing is the most important marketing channel to arrive since the invention of the desktop computer. This training course ensures that mobile is a part of your marketing expertise and with mobile undergoing a period of unprecedented growth, attending students will be adding an unparalleled professional distinction to their marketing credentials.
- Understanding the current mobile marketing landscape and the key channels used in successful mobile marketing.
- Mobile industry terminology.
- The fundamentals of a mobile marketing strategy.
- How mobile technologies are being used to create a great brand experience.
- Insights on consumer usage of mobile channels including smart phones and tablets.
- Mobile best practise - navigation, design, writing, content and integration.
- Mobile analytics and the business critical metrics that should be used as part of any mobile marketing campaign.
- How brands are generating revenue through mobile marketing channels:
- Interactive SMS
- Branded USSD
- Mobile advertising
- Mobile social networks
- Smartphone applications
- Content publication
- Location based services, assisted GPS, QR codes and near field communications (NFC).
- Local and global case studies: best strategic approaches
Who should attend
- Marketing directors
- Brand managers
- Strategic Planners
- Corporate Communications
- Media planners and directors
- Client service
- Small and Medium business owners
Discover the benefits of the key mobile technologies and disciplines on this exciting one-day training course, and learn what your business could gain from robust mobile marketing strategies and mobile focused consumer engagement.
You should bring an internet enabled device, notebook, tablet or smart phone along with an open mind and a willingness to engage and debate.
Full day (9am – 5pm)
JHB – Contact us for other regions.
R3200 + VAT per person
Groups (3+), previous students and Alumni Graduates qualify for 10% discount.
If you introduce 5 or more then you get the discount as a commission. (Only available for alumni.)